These devices control the fluid flow in a process system. The fluid is controlled by them from the time it leaves the pump. The kind of valve used in a circuit is determined by its design. In a simple circuit, the other nozzle that was only used other than a control nozzle is the master control valve. But in the instance of a circuit that is complex, the fluid would have to flow through the sequence nozzle, reducing check nozzle nozzle, master valve, flow control nozzle and many other types of valves valves before the fluid eventually returns to the reservoir.
The Hydraulic control valve are mainly used for industrial applications. These valves are built in several pressure ranges and many the uses range from 0 to 1500 lb per sq in.
The different kinds of Hydraulic control valves are:
1. Shut control – a nozzle would automatically stop the pump flow to the tank When it is in neutral position.
2. Parallel – In this valve the oil flow is split evenly on the consideration that the operating pressure requirements are the same for all functions.
3. Open centre – This valve connects the tank, when the valve spool is in neutral position and the pump flow together
4. Four way – These valves are most commonly referred to as the double acting valve. They have four interface connections that are practical.
5. Free flow – The layout of this valve is in such a way such in order to ease the flow from “work” ports to “tank” while in neutral position.
6. Three way – they’re mostly called as single-acting valve. They’ve three functional interface connections.
To find out more, please see vzoom.net. Dorot is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of a broad range of exceptional quality valves. They offer products including water control valves and Control valves, and are one of the top control valves manufacturers in the nation.
Read more about control valve： http://www.vzoom.net.